In this episode of The Lifestyle Architects, I’m excited to have the sports psychology consultant for professional and olympic athletes, Todd Herman on the show to talk more about how to build a champions mindset and change your life.
Todd Herman is the founder of The Peak Athlete, a global training company and he has been the mental game coach to professional and olympic athletes for many years. Todd helps athletes boost their performance and improve their confidence so they can achieve their goals.
Through The Peak Athlete and The Champions Challenge, Todd has helped over 12,383 athletes from 31 countries and 59 different sports earn scholarships, make professional teams, win gold medals and break records using the secrets of the mental game. How? By simply removing the mental blocks that prevent your talent and skills from being executed.
In this very powerful and interesting conversation, Todd and I, talk more about building a champions mindset and change your life so you can achieve anything you want, both in business and life.
Interview With Todd Herman (The Peak Athlete)
(Click the play button and watch the video interview above)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Todd’s story and why he is very passionate about peak performance
- Discover techniques you can use to build a champions mindset and achieve your biggest most audacious dreams
- Common threads of high performing people, whether it’s in business, sports or life in general
- How to achieve your highest potential in business and life
- Todd’s powerful goalsetting technique
- How to get into the zone and flow state (where we almost loose track of time)
- How to develop laser focus and concentration
- How to get over fear and what are some ways to conquer it
- Things you can do today to build more confidence
- How to develop mental toughness
- How to create positive habits and make them stick
- How to work through a tragedy and keep up your own performance at the same time… the art of turning adversity to your advantage
- How to master and learn new skills quickly
- And much much more…
Quitters never win and winners never quit! Click to tweet!
Resources And Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Where To Find More About Todd
Other Relevant Resources Mentioned
- How to Master Anything and Achieve Greatness in Business and Life with Robert Greene
- Entrepreneur On Fire with John Lee Dumas
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Todd and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Subscribe To The Podcast
To subscribe to The Lifestyle Architects, use the link below:
- Click here to Review & Rate the podcast in iTunes (5 stars please, thanks so much!)
Now It’s Your Turn!
What action steps will you take TODAY to build a champions mindset and change your life? Please share freely in the comments section below!
If you enjoy this episode of The Lifestyle Architects, or know someone who might, please feel free to share it with them!
Thanks so much for checking out this interview with Todd Herman, I appreciate YOU!
Until next time…stay inspired!